[C320-list] Catalina 320 owners group on Facebook?

John Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 4 05:37:28 PDT 2020

You have to realize Facebook is in the business of collecting information about you and selling it to advertisers and other customers. If you're comfortable about a company profiting off your likes and dislikes, who your friends are, your political beliefs, etc., go for it. Me, I'm old-fashioned enough to believe in privacy.

Jack Brennan

Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320

Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:22 AM -0400, "Gus Macdonald" <rathlyn1 at gmail.com> wrote:

I have not joined Facebook and would choose not to do so.

Angus
Lindisfane #999
Georgian Bay