[C320-list] Catalina 320 owners group on Facebook?

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Jun 4 08:36:19 PDT 2020

I've never received an ad on this list as far as I can remember, or on
other lists hosted by Google Groups. Nor have I seen any ads that appear
triggered by my content on this list or others hosted by Google. This is
in marked contrast to what happens when I use Google to search for a
product and then see it in the margins of most webpages I visit for a
while. Perhaps it would be different if I were using a gmail account,
but I do not use one for email lists.

My concerns about Facebook go beyond privacy, however. I won't be joining.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653