[C320-list] Catalina 320 owners group on Facebook?

Ade Bateman ade.bateman at outlook.com
Fri Jun 5 09:03:11 PDT 2020

Kevin,

I'm a little surprised by the stream of messages decrying Facebook and
resisting a move there because I don't think a single person has suggested
moving the group to Facebook. I appreciate you bringing the FB group to
this list's attention as another resource and another group of people who
love their C320s, including some overlapping membership. I was not
previously aware of the FB group.

I also want to echo the thanks for the enormous effort that has gone into
compiling the information available in the list archive and on our web
site. It was a significant factor in my decision to go ahead and buy my
C320 7 years ago and has been a constant aid ever since.

Just so that this message isn't entirely without real content, I will
include that I recently uploaded pictures of removing the compass to the
web site, which I did after searching the e-mail archive and reading past
messages about how to do this.

The photos are here: https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=371

Best wishes,

Ade.