[C320-list] Bilge pump repair

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 03:01:20 PDT 2020

 It is quite easy to disassemble and rebuild the pump.You may not need a replacement kit, just clean it out.
You need to fit a Jabsco in line filter when re-installing it.They are not expensive, from memory it is the 3/4" size.
The bits of debris that find their way to the bilge get into the diaphram causing the problem you now have.
Hope this helps.
Chris WhiteDandy #449 (1997)