[C320-list] Electric head

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 06:53:19 PDT 2020

I put one in a few years ago with advice from others on the list.  The two key items for me was 1) finding a toilet that allowed the proper positioning without having to re-run the waste hose run;  and 1) tying in the electric to the macerator pump circuit after blowing the breaker when I tried to use the circuit for the shower sump pump.  For my non-boating family an electric toilet is a game-changer.  I went for fresh water operation.  Neil Kornblatt Harmony #973 2004.