[C320-list] Engine overheating; cooling system not functioning

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 09:40:06 PDT 2020

If you disconnect the hose going into the heat exchanger and run it into a bucket you could determine if water flow is getting through the pump and hoses.  The small inlet to the exhaust elbow can be inspected with a pick or long skinny object.  If both of those are clear then the blockage may be in the heat exchanger itself.

Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, 1994, #39
San Diego CA

Sent from my iPhone