[C320-list] Engine overheating; cooling system not functioning

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 7 14:02:04 PDT 2020

I would take the caps off the heat exchanger and make sure the tubes are not plugged. You will need to get new seals for the HX, when you do this. Be careful of running the engine with no water flowing out as the water serves to  cool the exhaust hose. You can turn the inside of the exhaust hose into a crispy critter very quickly if you not observing water coming out the exhaust port.
JohnM
1999#574