[C320-list] Electric head

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 8 11:27:32 PDT 2020

Thanks Gary. Looks greatMichael

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:20 PM, Gary Guilbeaux<gguilbeaux at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi Michael,

I did a variety of upgrades to my head, including an electric toilet.
I put in a Jabsco Lite Flush Compact Marine Electric Toilet with Foot
Control (Model 58500-0012).  It uses sea water (lake water in my case) and
is easy to use, but it's not real water efficient and I wish I would have
gone with a larger oblong type for better comfort.  The Dometic unit Doug
installed may be a better choice.  I've uploaded pictures here:

https://c320.org/mediagallery/admin.php?album_id=373&mode=media

Other head upgrades include a back splash that replaces one of the mirrors,
a new single handle faucet, fabric curtains, teak shower mat, and water
level sensor display.

Gary Guilbeaux
Lil' Bit of Paradise, 1999 C320 #634
Austin, TX