[C320-list] Electric head

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Jun 8 14:20:31 PDT 2020

Jack,

Yes, there is a "pump dry" option if you buy the optional switch panel. This runs the macerator pump and pumps the bowl dry without adding water from the supply.

However, there's no provision for a manual flush if the macerator pump fails. That might be a spare worth carrying if you're traveling to destinations where parts are not easily found.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us