[C320-list] ST4000 Autopilot with Lewmar Folding Wheel

Steve Robertson srobertson562 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:35:58 PDT 2020

Dean,

I have the same setup as you. I took the existing ST4000 brackets and
attacked them with a Dremel tool. Ground down the inside of the brackets
until they fit the larger spokes of the folding wheel. The brackets still
have plenty of plastic material and the fit is perfect. Also had to
recalibrate the Autopilot since the wheel spokes are not aligned the same
as the original wheel (the manual gives directions). Hope this helps.

Steve Robertson
Blue Heron #330