[C320-list] Catalina 350 Message Board Registration

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 9 12:01:21 PDT 2020

Thanks much for the response.  I can get into the forum now.  That helps a bunch.
If you don't mind... Does the C350 group do email blasts like the C230 forum?  Normally if I have a question about my/any C320 I would just send an email to c230-list at catalina320.com and the whole group would get it.
Does the C350 group have oneof those group email addresses?  Or is it better to post a question on the forum?
My first ignorant question is about the years of the C350 design.  (examples: What was the first year for C350?  (2003?)  Is there any particular year with a major design change?)

The focus of these questions is to know what years are the preferred years for C350s.  Starting to do homework on upsizing from C320 to C350.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794