[C320-list] Shroud turnbuckles?

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:05:51 PDT 2020

Hi Dave.  I have a complete set (8) of the original barrel type turnbuckles with chrome covers off my 2004 C320, complete with the threaded lower parts and shackles that pin on to the deck mounted fitting.  I had planned to sell them whenever I got around to it.  The entire rig had to be replaced last year for other reasons hence the available shroud turnbuckles etc  I am unsure of the thread specifications but no doubt Catalina could advise.  They look to be a fine thread and about 1/2”.  Of course if you specifically wanted the open turnbuckles these would not work for you, however I thought I would let you know.
Gus
Lindisfarne
Georgian Bay, Ontario