[C320-list] C320-list] Recommendations for mainsail canvas cover?

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 07:05:28 PDT 2020

Not for Harmony but on a prior boat 5+ years ago I used Lee Sail Covers online and was very satisfied with the results including a very careful order/measuring process and accurate, nice-fitting cover.  Good quality and price too.  Link follows.  Neil Kornblatt, Harmony #973 2004https://www.leesailcovers.com/mainsail-covers/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2pGAlLj86QIVguiGCh2SJQXwEAAYAyAAEgLnbPD_BwE