[C320-list] Anchors redux

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:36:34 PDT 2020

Regarding impact of the Rocna tip with the hull.  We've successfully gotten
around that with a patch of Vycor adhesive-backed rubber padding at the
contact point (
https://gcpat.com/en/solutions/products/vycor-weather-barrier-flashing-tapes/vycor-deck-protector).
Not an elegant solution but it works.

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

 “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here.”

        Kayleigh McEnany, Pres. Trump’s 4th Press Secretary

". . . I think by Memorial Day weekend we will have

this coronavirus epidemic behind us,”

                                                Vice-President Mike Pence

". . . incompetent, bloviating, egotistical, sociopath."