[C320-list] Traveler woes

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Sun Jun 14 04:47:43 PDT 2020

Scott:  I had the same problem years ago on a boat built shortly after
yours.  The change to the Garhauer traveler was added or taller pins around
the sheaves, so that the line could not come off and jam.  At that time
Garhauer asked me to send in the car, and they modified it at no charge.
Has worked great ever since.  They are an amazing company and I recommend
that you give them a call.  Taking off the end caps was not very hard, but
watch out for the bearings as they are not captive.  Good Luck!
Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676 (2000)
Holland, MI

Message: 5