[C320-list] Refrigerator racks

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 14 11:01:09 PDT 2020

Hi David:

Personally, I hated those original shelves. Nothing stayed put, and they were always in the way. Yeah, rusty, too.

I finally persuaded my wife to let me rip them out. We found Tupperware about the right size, so now everything is stored in smaller, labeled boxes. Much less messy.

We also went for a 35-quart Yeti that is strapped to the steering pedestal. The drinks go in there – they stay cold for about three days – so we only have to open the fridge at meal times.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay