[C320-list] New Batteries for Odyssey

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:37:09 PDT 2020

Hi Rod - I had the exact same problem when we bought the new-to-us boat.
The crane that the yard uses to lift masts was passing by. We stopped them.
It took them less than 5 minutes to lift the 2 4Ds out and drop the 2 new
one's in. With luck, maybe this works for you?

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103
Columbia, MD