[C320-list] Electrical issue

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:23:20 PDT 2020

This is a wild guess and probably not your problem, but...

Most stereo receivers have two power cables.  One is wired to your Stereo
fuse and the other is wired directly to your battery usually at the back of
the DC selector.   That wire going directly to the batteries (with an
in-line fuse) is an always on wire that provides power so you have the
clock and memory even when the selector is in the off position.   What I
discovered when doing my battery project was that if I removed the battery
that the always on wire is connected to but tried to turn on the stereo
when the other battery was still installed and selected.....no bueno.
Is it possible this wire got disconnected during the battery install with
your boat?

Troy Dunn
Hull#514