[C320-list] Aft water tank removal

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Thu Jun 18 16:28:32 PDT 2020

I am putting in an electric lift pump and the location I selected put the mounting holes behind the aft tank. If my wife was here, she could get her arm back there to hold a wrench on the nut. Because I can’t, I want to remove the aft tank. I could reverse the bolts, but then I would worry about chafing.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone