[C320-list] Battery Woes

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 19 04:07:08 PDT 2020

The bilge pump should run with everything on OFF. The bilge breaker should be a 3 way switch. AUTO NEUTRAL MANUAL. On my boat with bty selector on OFF float switch activates the pump. Putting the bilge breaker on MANUAL activates the pump. Something is not right on your boat. The bilge pump should be wired directly to the btys for safety.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone