[C320-list] Another Rudder Shim Question

Steve Walker amainepe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:49:55 PDT 2020

Joe,

A couple more questions for you. Planning to do the top this weekend and want to make sure I've got everything I need before heading out.

When you placed the top shims did you remove the bolt and the collar, or were you able to slide the shims in with those items in place?

If you removed the bolt and collar while in the water did you need to secure the rudder post to prevent it from dropping?

Thanks,
Steve