[C320-list] Holding tank monitor recommendations needed

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 07:14:15 PDT 2020

We went with the acu-gage Ultra 8 on the C320 and now the C387. You should
be able to find an article in the Association archives that I wrote on this
project. This upgrade was close to the best upgrade we ever did on that
boat! If you can't find the article, let me know and I will dig out a copy.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD