[C320-list] water sensor alarm

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sun Jun 28 08:50:32 PDT 2020

Your question got me Googling. I just ordered one for $19.99 from Walmart to try out. It is by "Vivitar" and does not require a Hub
Home Depot has it also
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Vivitar-Wi-Fi-Leak-Sensor-WT12/308245680?mtc=Shopping-B-F_D27E-G-D27E-27_31_CONTROL-NA-NA-Feed-PLA-NA-NA-CONTROL_Nondoorbells&cm_mmc=Shopping-B-F_D27E-G-D27E-27_31_CONTROL-NA-NA-Feed-PLA-NA-NA-CONTROL_Nondoorbells-71700000052998923-58700005105045162-92700049001051190&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn9barZuj6gIVBJyzCh2PnwlVEAQYAiABEgLNuvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

John
C320 MKII 2009