[C320-list] Alternator Wiring Question

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 06:35:31 PDT 2020

Mark,
I have a fuse in the black ground line I believe between the engine harness and the alternator.
It is fat, covered by black sheath and located almost directly under the exhaust elbow and the aft / port corner of my M30.
Right behind the blue fly wheel cover plate.
It is a fuse.
However I am not at the boat and don't have the information printed on the fuse.
I will get down there this week & read get info off the fuse.
Hopefully you will have resolved this issue sooner.

Bob Borelli
1995 no. 209