[C320-list] Alternator Wiring Question

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Jun 30 06:48:07 PDT 2020

Just wanted to comment that fuses are usually sized to protect the wire.   Unless you've changed the wire I'm not sure you should change the fused.  There are tables that tell you what size of fuse you need for the gage of wire.  If the original fuse was smaller than needed to protect the wire then you might be ok moving up to the 100 amp.

Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400
bruceheyman at cox.net