[C320-list] Satori is for sale

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:12:21 PDT 2020

 She was our "someday" boat, as in someday we're going to have something
this nice. Unfortunately, the newest someday is someday we're going to be
too old to appreciate her fully. That day has come.

1997 #398, fully loaded for cruising; many upgrades, engine
professionally maintained. Located on Lopez Island, WA (1.5 hrs north of
Seattle, plus a ferry ride). If you know anyone interested (asking $49,900
based on comps), please have them contact me and I'll send inventory and
photos.
--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

 “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here.”

        Kayleigh McEnany, Pres. Trump’s 4th Press Secretary

". . . I think by Memorial Day weekend we will have

this coronavirus epidemic behind us,”

                                                Vice-President Mike Pence

". . . incompetent, bloviating, narcissistic, sociopath."