[C320-list] Officer elections

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Wed Mar 4 13:24:21 PST 2020

I vote Yes, and thanks for all that you do!
Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 16:21:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: david.allred at verizon.net
To: c320-list at lists.catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Officer Elections 2020

Greetings--In all the recent vast coverage of elections, the media seems to
have overlooked the fact that the time for nominating additional persons for
the Catalina 320a IA Board closed yesterday. There were no additional
nominations. So, the current officers, all of whom have agreed to serve
another year, are offered to you. You may vote until March 10. I will
announce results on March 11. Thank you for your membership and
participation in the Catalina 320 International Association.David
AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association