[C320-list] Water in master bedroom

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sat Mar 7 08:57:01 PST 2020

I have a later model C-320, but I know that when I fill the forward tank full, it only partially fills the rear tank with all the valves open, maybe 50%.  Plus, if it did leak at the access port, the water would end up in the bilge, at least that’s the case in my boat.

Cheers,

Joe Luciano
Hull # 1024

Sent from my iPhone