[C320-list] Heat Exchanger Removal - Perkins M30

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 06:46:33 PDT 2020

 I have said it multiple times before and want to repeat.....I have used Parts4engines in United Kingdom several times already for items I needed https://www.parts4engines.com/perkins-perama-m30-parts/?sort=featured&page=2  Their responsiveness has been great (they will answer emails quickly), the parts are OEM Perkins, the prices beat what I could find elsewhere, and shipping was very fast and competitive.  I've had "zero" problems using them.

Dave Hupe

1994 C320 (#32) "Mayan Sun"

Holland, MI