[C320-list] Recent Posting Problems

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Mar 16 16:39:19 PDT 2020

That always happens if you use a “threaded” view of your mailbox. It’s a function of the email client, not the underlying mail service.  I use Thunderbird to access my gmail and other email accounts and keep threaded view turned off. I’m not sure whether you can do this with the gmail web client since I do not use it even for my gmail account.