[C320-list] Mast plug

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 15:25:52 PDT 2020

Jack

Bad news!
It’s at the foot of the mast. As the mast is lifted for removal you reach underneath and unplug it

Not sure if this link will work to show you a photo of my boat, tied in with a bit of string to stop it slipping down compression tube. (Thick cable is radar)

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0rd3ldxgTj0bNbW7m_xne0cnQ

Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!