[C320-list] Mast plug

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Tue Mar 17 17:35:21 PDT 2020

My 1997 came with a half dollar size hole at the bottom of the mast. I have been able to pull the wires out of the hole to inspect and reconnect.

You sure it is not the connection right at the top of the mast?

Or the connection  at the deck light to the anchor light?

If I remember correctly there is a three prong plug located right at the bottom of the mast . This is the connectIon Point at the  bottom of the mast. One for deck light, one for running light and one for the anchor light.

Just my very limited thoughts and knowledge

Ted Harrison