[C320-list] Barber Hauler - follow up

Bev Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Tue Mar 24 13:48:25 PDT 2020

Larry, thanks much for your detailed reply about your midship cleat. Now I
see why that works for you. Mine is on the jib car track which is not
outboard enough. I do have a small fixed cleat outboard at the gate area for
boarding lines which might work.  OK re switching sheets on the primary
winch, I can see how that would be tricky. Quantum guy is going to meet me
at the boat once the jib is on to see how/if rigging one is possible with
the equipment I have. It would only be for racing.

Bev Wright
1993 C-320 "Whoosh" #15
Deale, MD (Chesapeake Bay, HHN)

Message: 1