[C320-list] Hull striping

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 23:53:45 PDT 2020

 Hi Folks
The easiest way to remove vinyl stripes from your boat is with a hair dryer.This softens the tape.Start at one end and work along slowly pulling it off.You can use a Stanley knife blade with care or even your finger nail once it gets going.Clean the surface with methylated spirits before applying the new tape (not white spirit). RegardsChris WhiteCatalina 320 Yacht DandyHull 449From Poole in the UK