[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 3679, Issue 1

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 12:17:48 PDT 2020

 Mark On my 1995 I removed the wood strips and cut out areas of the fiberglass in front of the nuts for access. The wood strips cover them up when replaced
     On Friday, March 27, 2020, 12:00:46 PM CDT, Mark Cole <boatnboot at me.com> wrote:

 Getting your hand, much less a tool to tighten nuts, up under the toerail from inside the cabin is almost impossible.  It took me much physical pain and contortion to install a backing plate under one of the lifeline stantions on my boat.  I did finally get washers and nuts onto the bolts sticking down through the toerail, but I sure couldn’t get a wrench on the nuts to hold them during tightening.  I’m not sure if the hull/deck joint has changed since my early boat, but try reaching up and touching bolts coming through from the stantions before contemplating attaching something to the toerail...

Mark
Fiddler’s Green #8