[C320-list] Current Shunt mounting

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Mar 29 02:13:27 PDT 2020

My shunt(s) - which are for a different make - are in the locker below the port settee, basically below where you sit at the nav station.
This was a convenient point to split the cables from the batteries which pass under the cabin sole then up behind the liner to the electrical panel.
Hope this helps
Graeme
#366, 1996

Sent from my iPad