[C320-list] Tufted topper

Joe Geiger joe.geiger at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:29:45 PDT 2020

We got a Froli kit for our aft cabin from Catalina Direct plus a memory foam topper and found it to be a huge improvement over the standard cushions alone.

https://www.catalinadirect.com/shop-by-boat/catalina-320/interior/cabin-comfort/froli-bed-spring-retrofit-c-320-aft-berth/

The Froli springs make it feel like a spring mattress while still providing air-flow underneath. I am able to leave part of it detached making it easier to get to the prop shaft and through hulls.

Eventually we’ll get one for the V berth too.

Joe
--
Joe Geiger
“Vega” Hull 722