[C320-list] Westerbeke 30 B water leak

WindSwept windswept at stx.rr.com
Mon May 4 14:40:54 PDT 2020

    	If it is what I think it is the screw is located on the side of the pump in line with the inlet and outlet.  This holds a cam in place inside the pump cavity.  If you Google Westerbeke 30b water pump diagram you should find a photo of a pump. You may need to rebuild the pump.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 4:28 PM -0500, "Dan" <danb70341 at gmail.com> wrote:

As I look
At the impeller The small screw is right behind the casing on the right. I could not find a groove on the screw so may have broken off . A drip flows out as I run engine accumulating about a cup of water after a half hour of running.
Sent from my iPhone