[C320-list] Westerbeke 30 B water leak

dan bochniak danb70341 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:02:04 PDT 2020

Karl
I did see that screw in the manual and will order that part. I may have to rebuild or get another pump. Thanks

On May 4, 2020, at 5:42 PM, Karl Krueger <smoothsail282 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dan:

OK, I have the same engine as you but will not be able to get onto my boat
for several days to check this out.  But, do you have an engine manual?
That may show you what this might be.

Karl
Milwaukee WI
Kindred Spirit #282

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................