[C320-list] Maxwell VC500 Windlass - Reversible?

Gene Gammon captaingene at msn.com
Fri May 8 08:04:31 PDT 2020

When I want to drop an anchor, I want it down right now, asap, not feeding it out.  I have never found a reason for a reverse solenoid switch and have built and sold sailboats for over 40 years.

Gene Gammon, Capt.

Catalina 320 #351

www.gcyachts.com<http://www.gcyachts.com>

www.irwinyachts.com<http://www.irwinyachts.com>