[C320-list] Boom Repairs for C320

nibj nibj at mac.com
Fri May 8 11:21:21 PDT 2020

Holly
When I setup our reefing lines, I used the diagram from this website which seemed appropriate for our age boat.  But when we tried to use it the reefing hook pulled the slugs on the mast down hard against the stop. I was worried that if I cranked down hard on the reefing line I might rip out the slugs of the sail.  So we sailed with a very loose foot!

So I think our reefing lines are wrong (or our sail is not right).  Maybe I should start a new thread, but I wonder if you could describe how your reefing lines run near the mast?

Thanks
Peter

Tangled #226