[C320-list] Tools to Rebed Stanchions

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 13:40:15 PDT 2020

 Thanks very much Frank ....... all makes sense!
I am more and more inclined to approach this by cutting rectangular openings where needed in the fiberglass wiring channel, but not cut completely out from the bottom as you describe you did.  A bigger opening like yours to reach in would be better, but I don't want to impact anything structurally.
With neck/back issues, I just can't imagine trying to accomplish getting to the bigger support nut by coming up below/behind the wiring channel.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)