[C320-list] Older C320 Isomat Boom and Single Line Reef Setup

nibj nibj at mac.com
Sat May 16 14:42:35 PDT 2020

Thanks to you all for the information.  We indeed have the Isomat system.  I rigged it correctly, but the gate on the mast that stops the sail slugs falling out was on crooked, and so the slugs could not go down to the bottom of the track.  Now the reefing system works very well (tested on a calm day - our first sail of the season).  Also the sail cover is easier to get on.  So win-win.

I won’t describe the other issues we have faced this year.  But they don’t matter - we are unlikely to sail again for a while because the marina was very crowded with people drinking and sunbathing on the docks.  Made us very uncomfortable.

Thanks again
Peter