[C320-list] Water Heater antifreeze hoses

Mark Hagerty mark at thehagertys.org
Tue May 19 09:10:02 PDT 2020

A little veer off center of topic, but I discovered yesterday when replacing my galley pump (under the sink in my 1996 320) that the water heater cold water input was leaking like crazy.  The fitting split at the threads, so I’m going to have to use an extractor to get the remain piece out.   From the looks of the outside off the water heater this has been going on for a while.  While you’re under there it would be a good idea to check all those fittings.