[C320-list] Cockpit Cushion Thief

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:31:35 PDT 2020

Mini Covid-19 sneeze shield? Maybe the thief is a bank teller.

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

 “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here.”

        Kayleigh McEnany, Pres. Trump’s 4th Press Secretary

". . . I think by Memorial Day weekend we will have

this coronavirus epidemic behind us,”

                                                Vice-President Mike Pence