[C320-list] Cockpit Cushion Thief

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon May 25 17:35:08 PDT 2020

LOL! Yea, haven't worked up the costs on those yet.  Just finished a full enclosure on a Moody 42. Busy now making a full set of cushions for a Whaler, a new V-Berth set for a Trawler and then finally new mattresses for **our** boat (yea!) to replace those lame foam things we've been sleeping on for 20yrs that came from the factory!

Somewhere in there I ought to get the cover off our boat and sail it to Boston for the summer...

-Jeff Hare
Woodbine II