[C320-list] Autohelm depth display flashing zero...sometimes

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:03:35 PDT 2020

If you measure the time to go one nautical mile both ways on a calm, no current, day and average the result you can accurately calibrate your speed unit. Current and wind will result in a difference between a GPS reading and the through the water speed of a paddle wheel unit.

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC