[C320-list] Autohelm depth display flashing zero...sometimes

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri May 29 13:34:12 PDT 2020

Funny, but I've thought learning celestial would be a fun retirement
project even though I'll probably never need it. I find that learning
these "old" skills is part of the enjoyment of sailing. I do my own
splicing and whipping too, for the same reason.

Scott Thompson

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653