[C320-list] Repairing non-skid surfaces

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Tue Nov 3 15:40:08 PST 2020

I had an unfortunate run-n with a dock last week—minor surface damage, pretty much gelcoat repair. But, the damage is on my swim platform, and part of the damage is in the area that’s covered by a non-skid surface.

Here’s my question: Is there any way to repair or replace a damaged non-skid surface? My fiberglas guy says he can’t replicate it; he can only apply gelcoat and paint to match the non-skid surface color. Is that the best solution available? Thanks for your help.

--
David Veeneman
SV Adelante, C320 #131