[C320-list] Cutless Bearing Project

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:29:49 PST 2020

Our boat is on the hard for the next 5 1/2 months.  I'm going to replace
the cutless bearing.   I will be ordering the BACK bearing from Duramax
this week or next.   Trying to understand the 'protocol' for borrowing the
prop puller and bearing tool.  Once I have my target date set for doing
this work, what is the general consensus on how long I can keep the tools
etc.   I’m not planning on keeping the tools any longer than necessary but
I'm also not planning on an expletive filled day either...when the project
goes sideways as boat projects are want to do, I'd be interested in hearing
what the general tool borrowing etiquette is.   Can the current US Toolbox
Coordinator please advise.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514